Here is an article from Clark’s personal papers. The author of it is listed, but has been removed for the transcription here posted. The author is a theologian originally from England. And as I have not been able to track down the man to get approval from him on sharing his paper, I’ve left his name off for the time being. – Doug
- Autobiography of James Armstrong Clark, late 19th century.
- A Modern Heresy by David S. Clark
- What Remains of the Old Testament – A Book Review, By Rev. David S. Clark, D.D.
- “Modernism” [Letter to the Editor] David S. Clark
- Audio Transcript 15. Irrationalism by Gordon H. Clark
- More Questions on Barth’s Views
- Special Report: Encountering Barth in Chicago
- Review of Portrait of Karl Barth
- Review of Evangelical Theology
- Questions on Barth’s Theology