[This is Gordon Clark’s examination before Presbytery in 1944 in the Orthodox Presbyterian Church which led to his ordination. Theological questions which later appear in The Complaint are first evidenced in this document.]
- Questions on Kant
- Autobiography of James Armstrong Clark, late 19th century.
- A Modern Heresy by David S. Clark
- What Remains of the Old Testament – A Book Review, By Rev. David S. Clark, D.D.
- “Modernism” [Letter to the Editor] David S. Clark
- Audio Transcript 15. Irrationalism by Gordon H. Clark
- More Questions on Barth’s Views
- Special Report: Encountering Barth in Chicago
- Review of Portrait of Karl Barth
- Review of Evangelical Theology